Friday, April 16, 2010

This is the First of MANY Short Posts!!!!

H-E-L-L-O and How do you do!

I need to post more often and in much shorter entries. I can do this! Whoo whoo!



Meet Jessica Rabbit, the lucky girl married to...


Roger Rabbit.

I LOVE her character; watch this movie!

Embedding has been disabled for part one, so click this link - PART ONE - the movie will make a LOT more sense, trust me.

The next entry - I mean SERIES of entries will be devoted to Disney fan videos. Right now the draft is so big that you'd have to have an entire afternoon to watch them all!

Jessica Rabbit = A Woman Toon that's caricatured body (cough cough the first things you see are her legs and boobs coming from behind the curtain) does NOT bother me - why? Because of how they wrote her character!


Ultra-Famous Line: "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."

I had always thought what she said was "I'm not bad. I'm just strong that way." I think that statement is true about her too!

I'll write more about that later - but I promised myself I would make this entry insanely short.

Close with a revealing quote from Jessica:

"Roger, I want you to know that I love you. I've loved you more than any woman's ever loved a rabbit."


Sincerely,

-Just Call Me Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment